The EPA’s Risk Management Program (RMP) protects the general community from highly hazardous chemicals, while OSHA’s Process Safety Management (PSM) standard protects employees from highly hazardous chemicals. This webinar will demonstrate how to comply with both standards.
Examples of PSM violations include incomplete operating procedures, an inadequate mechanical integrity program for the system, a lack of hot work permits, inappropriate inspections and tests of the system and more.
After viewing this webcast, you will be able to:
- Understand compliance standards for PSM and RMP programs
- Know the training requirements for the programs
- Recognize hazards related to highly hazardous chemicals
- Identify your program level
- Understand best practices in operating procedures
- Recognize maintenance requirements
- Know best management practices for internal audits
- Know your duties within a multi-employer site
- Gain tips to manage incident